Women's Health Voice
The NWHN believes that with the right information, all women can make good decisions about their health care. It is our goal to provide women with the tools they need to make these decisions.
- Fact Sheets itemize facts and pertinent information about specific women's health topics.
- Outside Resources are other organizations dedicated to improving the health of women and girls. Many of these organizations are our allies in advocating for women's health, and all of them offer excellent information on a variety of topics, from breast cancer to contraceptive use to adolescent sexuality.
- Our newsletter, The Women's Health Activist, contains regular features from our executive director, staff members, current and former board members, and colleagues from ally organizations on hot topics in women's health.
- General information on women's health topics
- A feminist perspective on current issues in women's health
- Evidence-based research on the risks and benefits of certain drugs and procedures
- Information on available treatment options
- Physician referrals
- Financial assistance in paying for health care
- Information on general health topics
For examples of questions that have been asked and answered, click here.