Giving Recognition Programs
Collective Champions are some of our most dedicated advocates. Through monthly recurring gifts via a credit card charge or electronic funds transfer from their bank account, they demonstrate that they care deeply about investing in the work of the NWHN. A monthly donation is the easiest, most convenient, and secure way to take make your voice heard loud and clear. You’ll also receive monthly updates on how your support is impacting women’s health care and policy across the country. Supporters who make recurring donations of $21 or more will also be included in our Collective Voice Giving Recognition Programs.
Collective Voice recognizes those who give $250 or more during a fiscal year—January 1 through December 31. Members of Collective Voice make a significant impact in our work and are some of our most steadfast supporters. By joining Collective Voice, you’re announcing your support of women’s health care and policy loud and proud. You’ll also receive bi-monthly updates on our work and the latest news on women’s health policy.
Membership is based on the National Women’s Health Network Fiscal Year, from January 1st through December 31st.
All donations may qualify including:
- All online, mail and phone donations
- Monthly donations of $21 or more
- All Matching Gift amounts designated by the current or former employer of you or your spouse, including payroll deductions
- All gifts made via stocks and Donor Advised Funds
- By making Gift Memberships to people including your family, friends, coworkers, and students
- Donations made via the Collective Champion monthly giving program that total $250 on an annual basis
You can leave a lasting legacy by securing the future of the NWHN. As a member of Collective Legacy, you will support the NWHN as we continue your legacy and ensure that future generations have access to accurate health information and policy that puts women first. By including the NWHN in your will or other estate plans, you join the ranks of other dedicated members and friends committed to preserving our work.
Membership in Collective Legacy is open to those who:
- Make bequests to the NWHN in their wills
- Name the NWHN as the beneficiary under trusts, life insurance policies, Donor Advised Funds, commercial annuities, and retirement plans.
Members of our Giving Recognition Programs receive the following benefits:
- A one-year subscription to our quarterly newsletter, The Women's Health Activist
- Collective Voice and Collective Legacy Members receive exclusive bimonthly letters detailing the latest news in women’s health policy
- Collective Champion Members receive exclusive monthly emails detailing the latest news in women’s health policy
- Join thousands of others who are committed to improving women's health
- Help strengthen our voice as we advocate for better women's health care and policy
- Make it possible for women to receive evidence-based, unbiased health information