Donate and Expand Health Care Access and Equity
Here at the Network, we fight for a world where we all have access to high-quality, affordable health care. We do this by:
Shaping policy at the federal level.
Funding and training grassroots health organizations in high-need areas.
Providing accurate, reliable health information to the public.
Build with us.
3 Reasons to Give to the Network
Supporting the Network means helping:
- The woman on the grocery line with the fractured hip, who depends on Medicare for her prescriptions.
- The new mom with C-section complications who needs post-natal trips to the doctor to stay healthy.
- The scared young woman who Googled emergency contraception and needs it over the counter today.
- All the women who must currently travel 200+ miles, fighting fear, neighbor surveillance, and the clock to get the abortion care they need.
- The high school student who needs easier access to birth control so she can live the life she’s always dreamed about while retaining her bodily autonomy.
- The nurse who was just denied reasonable accommodations for a disability by her employer.
- All the people who want to know beyond a shadow of a doubt that FDA-approved drugs and devices are safe.
- The breast cancer survivors fervently awaiting reconstructive surgery.
- The thousands of people experiencing chronic pain who are told “it’s all in your head".
- The transgender college student who was denied hormone therapy by their campus health center.
- The barista who just spent one third of their paycheck to pay for their therapy appointment.
- The woman who runs errands late into the evening because she’s afraid to go home to her husband.
Support real people.
We are unbiased and unbought – and have been since our founding.
Since our founding 47 years ago, we have never relied on support from Big Pharma, insurance companies, medical
device companies, and other special interests. We are beholden only to the health care consumer (that’s you!), and to the rigors of credible health studies.
Support integrity and reliability.
We empower you to make better health care decisions.
In November 2022, the Network launched its new podcast, Your Health Unlocked, which elevates reliable information and stories about today’s most pressing health topics. Together, this podcast and our group of Volunteer Health Officers (all qualified medical providers), answer the public’s crucial health questions. Questions like:
• Where can I get abortion care now that Roe has been overturned?
• How do I battle chronic stress in the workplace?
• Is what I’m experiencing ‘’down there’’ normal?
Or Maybe You Want to See the Data…
If so, we have #receipts:
The Network’s HEALTH Program grants 5 community-level health organizations $14,000 each to shift paradigms and shape policies. Grantees will participate in teach-ins from leading industry experts in policy, fundraising, operations, and communications technical assistance.
166,000 people visit our website for health care and policy information each month.
25,000 people receive weekly email alerts packed with advocacy tips, first-look health news, and deep dive articles.
18,000+ followers across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn receive vital information on health news and
Still have questions? Reach out!
Let’s talk about the impact you want to make, and how the Network can help. Call the office at (202) 682 - 2640 and ask for our Director of Development Laura Tucker, or email her at email@example.com.