By joining the National Women’s Health Network today, you become part of a movement giving women a greater voice within the healthcare system. Our advocacy work improves the health of all women by promoting a critical analysis of health issues in order to affect policy and support consumer decision-making.
By choice, the National Women’s Health Network does not accept funding from pharmaceutical companies, health insurance companies, or medical device manufacturers. Doing so ensures that we continue our work as an independent, unbiased voice for women.
This is why the support of our members is critical to our existence.
Members of the Network receive:
- A one year subscription to our quarterly newsletter, The Women’s Health Activist
- Join thousands of others who are committed to improving women’s health
- Help strengthen our voice as we advocate for better women’s health policy
- Make it possible for women to receive evidence-based, unbiased health information
- Basic Membership – $25+
- Collective Voice – $250.00+ (In addition to the benefits of basic membership described above, Collective Voice members receive exclusive bimonthly letters, as well as invitations to special Network-related events in their area).
- Students or Low-Income Individuals – $15
Thank you for your generous support of the Network. We deeply appreciate it. If you have any comments or questions about membership, please contact the Network’s Membership Department at 202-682-2640. Thank you!
All memberships are valid for one year from the date of enrollment.
The National Women’s Health Network is a registered 501 (c)(3) organization. All contributions to National Women’s Health Network are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowable by law.