Host a House Party: 40 for 40 Fundraising Events
As the Network launches our 40th anniversary in 2015, we celebrate our history of advocacy and organizing on behalf of all women. Our goal is to honor this milestone by having 40 events in 40 cities to promote our mission and grow our network of supporters.
The 40 for 40 events present an opportunity to share the Network’s important programmatic agenda with your friends, family, and colleagues. Help us build the Network’s visibility, and increase membership in your region by hosting an event!
The House Party Kit
To request the full house party kit in PDF format, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Planning Guide and Checklist: Our step-by-step detailed guide provides everything you need to plan a great event, including a timeline, invitation suggestions, tips on how to talk about the Network with your guests and doing a fundraising ask.
- NWHN Historical Timeline: Use our easy to follow timeline to bring guest up to speed on the history of how we began and our notable achievements. Show this video about our history.
- Sample Invitation: Downloadable sample invitation letter you can customize and use. To see a full sample invitation, which can be made using a tool like Canva click here.
- Items you MUST request: Donation envelopes, Fact Sheets on specific health issues, copies of latest newsletter The Women’s Health Activist, membership brochures, pens, magnets, cards, annual reports, Barbara Seaman Award invitations, etc.
- Other downloadable materials for your event: