Our Track Record:
The Network is made up of hundreds of vintage vanguards who need to be seen, heard, and understood by our health care system. We have consistently led policy and public education efforts around health issues that disproportionately affect aging women, which was previously known as “older women,” from Parkinson’s Disease to bone health to hospice and palliative care.
The Network will continue to work hard to advance policies that support the well-being of an aging population, particularly around the following areas:
- Osteoporosis and other bone health concerns.
- Hormone Replacement Therapy and other issues surrounding menopause.
- Osteoporposis - An Overview of Treatment Options (Consumer Fact Sheet)
- Navigating Dementia and End of Life Care with Dr. Julie Thai (YHU Podcast Episode)
- Menopause and Sexuality (Frequently Asked Questions)
Change Lives (Including Yours). Get Involved
By deepening your relationship with the Network, you can:
- Improve access for Aging Women and equity across the nation
- Build your skills in communications, development, management, health policy & advocacy, community organizing, and more
- Expand your professional circle with prospective mentors, employers, and subject matter experts
- Connect with an audience millions strong that wants to learn about brands that share their values
- Become an NWHN member. With your annual donation of just $15, you’ll receive:
- A 12 month membership to the NWHN
- Subscription to our exclusive quarterly newsletter
- Member mobilization updates and advocacy opportunities
- Invitations to annual events
- Sponsor a policy pillar. Are you particularly passionate about improving access and equity for Aging Women? Contact our Interim Development Director Rachel Branaman at email@example.com to learn how you can help us make an impact and access our audience of:
- 21K email subscribers
- 17K social media followers
- 2 million website visitors
- Apply to be a guest on our podcast. Your Health Unlocked empowers you to make better health care decisions by elevating reliable information and stories about today’s most pressing health topics. Pitch us an episode by filling out this short E-form today.
- Volunteer with us. We are always looking for passionate and motivated volunteers who want to hone their skills in communications, development, management, health policy & advocacy, community organizing, and more. Fill out this short volunteer interest form, and a member of our team will be in touch with next steps.