Our Track Record:
The Network knows how the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) works better than most watchdog organizations operating on Capitol Hill – and we know how to bring your voices to them loud and clear when change is needed. Most recently, we successfully convinced the FDA to permanently remove medically unnecessary restrictions on the abortion pill, and were one of the first groups to testify during the FDA’s emergency authorization hearings for the COVID-19 vaccine.
The NWHN will continue to press the FDA on:
- Mandating more diversity in clinical trials, so that all people regardless of their race, gender, fertility status, etc. can be included.
- Holding Big Pharma accountable to stringent safety and efficacy standards regarding sex drugs for women, which have a dubious history of both.
Change Lives (Including Yours). Get Involved
By deepening your relationship with the Network, you can:
- Improve FDA advocacy and equity across the nation
- Build your skills in communications, development, management, health policy & advocacy, community organizing, and more
- Expand your professional circle with prospective mentors, employers, and subject matter experts
- Connect with an audience millions strong that wants to learn about brands that share their values
- Become an NWHN member. With your annual donation of just $15, you’ll receive:
- A 12 month membership to the NWHN
- Subscription to our exclusive quarterly newsletter
- Member mobilization updates and advocacy opportunities
- Invitations to annual events
- Sponsor a policy pillar. Are you particularly passionate about improving access and equity for FDA Advocacy? Contact our Interim Development Director Rachel Branaman at email@example.com to learn how you can help us make an impact and access our audience of:
- 21K email subscribers
- 17K social media followers
- 2 million website visitors
- Apply to be a guest on our podcast. Your Health Unlocked empowers you to make better health care decisions by elevating reliable information and stories about today’s most pressing health topics. Pitch us an episode by filling out this short E-form today.
- Volunteer with us. We are always looking for passionate and motivated volunteers who want to hone their skills in communications, development, management, health policy & advocacy, community organizing, and more. Fill out this short volunteer interest form, and a member of our team will be in touch with next steps.