Help us make sexual & reproductive health care more accessible.
Our Track Record:
The Network was founded because a group of five brave women demanded more of their government when it came to protecting their sexual & reproductive health. Since our first protest as outsiders on the steps of the FDA, we’ve become change-making insiders and frequently-invited testifiers in the halls of power regarding sexual & reproductive health issues. Most notably, we sponsor Plan C and the Miscarriage + Abortion Hotline, which help thousands of people access abortion care every day.
We cannot be full citizens of this country until they have complete sexual and reproductive autonomy, access, and justice. The Network will stand strong in support of the following issues during a time when these essentials are being threatened in a post-Roe world:
- Access to safe, legal, and affordable abortion care for all.
- Safe, affordable access to all proven forms of contraception.
- Prevention and screening for Estrogen Dependent Cancer.
- Promoting sexual well-being via robust sex education, healthy relationship and consent education, the importance of sexual pleasure, and more.
- Self-Advocacy Tips and Stigma Busting With Medical Herstory (YHU Podcast Episode)
- The NWHN's Sex Ed Saturday Series (Instagram Weekly Series)
Change Lives (Including Yours). Get Involved
By deepening your relationship with the Network, you can:
- Improve Sexual & Reproductive Health and equity across the nation
- Build your skills in communications, development, management, health policy & advocacy, community organizing, and more
- Expand your professional circle with prospective mentors, employers, and subject matter experts
- Connect with an audience millions strong that wants to learn about brands that share their values
- Become an NWHN member. With your annual donation of just $15, you’ll receive:
- A 12 month membership to the NWHN
- Subscription to our exclusive quarterly newsletter
- Member mobilization updates and advocacy opportunities
- Invitations to annual events
- Sponsor a policy pillar. Are you particularly passionate about improving access and equity for Sexual and Reproductive Health? Contact our Interim Development Director Rachel Branaman at email@example.com to learn how you can help us make an impact and access our audience of:
- 21K email subscribers
- 17K social media followers
- 2 million website visitors
- Apply to be a guest on our podcast. Your Health Unlocked empowers you to make better health care decisions by elevating reliable information and stories about today’s most pressing health topics. Pitch us an episode by filling out this short E-form today.
- Volunteer with us. We are always looking for passionate and motivated volunteers who want to hone their skills in communications, development, management, health policy & advocacy, community organizing, and more. Fill out this short volunteer interest form, and a member of our team will be in touch with next steps.