Help us expand our reach and fight for women's health.
- Congresswoman Cori Bush | The NWHN endorsed the Reproductive Health Care Accessibility Act
- AXIOS | The Network's research on the cost of birth control pills was cited in an article covering the FDA's approval of the first over the counter birth control pill
- AOL.COM | The Network was cited for its "Is the G-spot real?" article in an overview on sex toys in celebration of National Orgasm Day
- Congresswoman Cori Bush | The NWHN endorsed the reintroduction of the Protect Sexual and Reproductive Health Act
- DNYUZ | The Network was mentioned as the fiscal sponsor of Plan C in regards to accessing medication abortion
- Rewire News Group | The Network's work with SisterSing on the LARC Statement of Principles was mentioned in an article raising red flags for Upstream USA's promise to "transform contraceptive care"
- Newsweek | Newsweek quoted policy consultant Kristen Batstone's rebuttal to Lauren Boebert's inaccurate statement that having kids is cheaper than birth control
- The New York Times | The NWHN's former Executive Director Cindy Pearson was quoted in a New York Times opinion piece about why the FDA should make birth control over-the-counter
- Axios | The NWHN's research on birth control cost was cited in an Axios article about the OTC birth control debate
- Congresswoman Cori Bush | The NWHN endorses a congressional resolution recognizing America's first Black nurse
- Yahoo Finance and AP News | An OP-ED written by The Network's Executive Director Denise Hyater-Lindenmuth regarding breast cancer clinical trials was republished
- Congresswoman Chelle Pingree | The NWHN endorsed legislation cosponsored by Maine’s First Congresswoman that would protect FDA guidelines to ensure medication abortion remains available through telehealth and certified pharmacies, including mail-order pharmacies
- Women Working | Former NWHN Executive Director Cindy Pearson is quoted heavily as an expert on aging women and cardiac issues
- Yahoo News and the Miami Herald | NWHN Board Member Monika Skoko-Rodriguez's Op Ed "Six-week abortion ban in Florida would steal women’s authority over their own bodies" was republished
- National Geographic Science | NWHN Staff Member Kristen Batstone was quoted in an article on the relationship between syphilis and current STI trends
- GLAM | The NWHN's content on birth control use and safety was quoted in an article regarding period myths
- Human Rights Watch | The NWHN's consumer health information on the abortion pill and miscarriage was cited in a letter to the UN Special Procedures on Abortion Rights in the US, which was elevated by Human Rights Watch
- Congresswoman Cori Bush | The Network was named as an endorser of a bill to protect access to medication abortion introduced by Congresswoman Cori Bush and Senator Smith.
- The Lancet | The Network was named in a major study on the abortion landscape in Kentucky, contributed to by board member Meredith Field
- HealthDigest | An article written by the NWHN entitled "Age, Weight, and my Sex Drive" was cited in a Health Digest piece about how to increase libido naturally.
- George Washington University | Denise Hyater-Lindemuth - Executive Director of the NWHN was congratulated in an alumni publication for her new position at The Network
- AP News and Yahoo Finance | The Network's announcement on the appointment of our new Executive Director was republished
- BestLife | The Network's Womens Health Activist Newsletter was quoted for its insight on the use of hormone therapy as a "age reversal" treatment
- Health Digest | The Network is cited for our reports and expertise on the prevalence of hysterectomies
- The University of Cincinnati | NWHN Board member Meredith fields is highlighted for her "Ohio Abortion Regulations and Ethical Dilemmas for OBGYNs" episode of Your Heath Unlocked
- Congresswoman Cori Bush | Congresswoman Cori Bush documented the NWHN's endorsement of the Equal Rights Amendment and cited The Network as an expert in health issues related to aging women