We improve health by strategically shaping policy, expanding access, and providing accurate, unbiased information.
Quality, comprehensive, and equitable healthcare that empowers and supports us in our lives
- Evidence rather than profit must drive health care services.
- Health is a human right.
- Women’s lived experiences and knowledge of their own bodies must be recognized.
- The spectrum of women’s physiological experiences must be respected and not pathologized.
- Health policy must reflect the diversity of women’s lives.
- Health justice demands achieving health equity.
3 Wins with the NWHN
Tools and information that empower women.
Get Health Info Now
Unbiased, science-based information on the health issues that matter to you.
Search by keyword:
New ways to empower health care consumers across the nation.
NWHN In The News
History Spotlight The Pill Hearings
The 1970 Senate Pill Hearings (based on the investigative reporting of a pioneering journalist, Barbara Seaman) brought women’s voices to Congress for the first time.