By joining the National Women’s Health Network today, you become part of a movement giving women a greater voice within the healthcare system. With your help, the Network can maximize its strength for the critical battles ahead. As a supporter of the Network, you join a network of thousands of members who are committed to giving women a greater voice within the health care system and who refuse to stay silent on issues of women’s health.
To safeguard our independence as a trusted voice on women’s health, we remove the perception of influence from pharmaceutical or medical device manufacturers and distributors. That is why your membership is critical to the Network’s existence.
Your membership level is based on the combined amount of your donations during a fiscal year – January through December 31. Memberships are valid for one year from the date of enrollment (or the date of the first gift made during the fiscal year). All donations qualify, including:
- Online and mail donations
- Monthly donations of $5 or more
- Matching gift amounts designated by the current or former employer of you or your spouse
- Payroll deductions
- Gifts made via stocks and donor advised funds
- Gift memberships you give to people including your family, friends, coworkers, students, and organizations
Give the Gift of Women’s Health
When you give a gift membership to the Network, your friend or family member will be welcomed into a network of thousands of members who are committed to improving women's health. Gift membership recipients receive a personalized welcome package that includes:
- A personalized note welcoming the recipient to the Network
- A link to member’s only content such as our Women’s Health Activist newsletter and Your Health Unlocked podcast’s bonus content
- A link to our most recent annual report
- Membership benefits that align with the gift amount
Thank You for Your Generous Support
Thank you in advance for your generous support to help safeguard the future of women’s health. The National Women’s Health Network is a registered 501 (c)(3) organization. All contributions to the Network are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowable by law.
You touched my heart and reminded me why I donated to the NWHN long ago. It was a pamphlet in a community college library. It explained about breast lumps and most were benign. That gave me confidence & I never forgot to donate since then.
- Michelle, NWHN Member
If you have any comments or questions about membership, please contact the Network's Development Department at 202-682-2640. Thank you!