Our Track Record:
The Network has supported access to safe, legal, and affordable abortion care since our founding. We've directly supported dozens of abortion providers via our RWV program, and successfully convinced the FDA to permanently remove medically unnecessary access restrictions to the abortion pill in December of 2021.
In the coming months, the NWHN will fight to restore federal abortion rights, expand abortion access, and educate the public. We will do this by:
- Creating and widely sharing reliable information about medication abortion and the organizations that facilitate access to this safe, effective method.
- Holding elected officials accountable for their stance on abortion access.
- Providing grant money and technical assistance to abortion advocates and providers.
- The NWHN's Comprehensive Abortion Access Guide (Resource Round-up)
- Safe, Online, Delivered: how to get the Abortion Pill by Mail (FAQ)
- Ohio Abortion Regulations and Ethical Dilemmas for OBGYNS (YHU Podcast Episode)
- Self-Managed Abortion FAQs with Plan C (YHU Podcast Episode)
Change Lives (Including Yours). Get Involved
By deepening your relationship with the Network, you can:
- Improve Abortion access and equity across the nation
- Build your skills in communications, development, management, health policy & advocacy, community organizing, and more
- Expand your professional circle with prospective mentors, employers, and subject matter experts
- Connect with an audience millions strong that wants to learn about brands that share their values
- Become an NWHN member. With your annual donation of just $15, you’ll receive:
- A 12 month membership to the NWHN
- Subscription to our exclusive quarterly newsletter
- Member mobilization updates and advocacy opportunities
- Invitations to annual events
- Sponsor a policy pillar. Are you particularly passionate about improving access and equity for Abortion? Contact our Interim Development Director Rachel Branaman at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how you can help us make an impact and access our audience of:
- 21K email subscribers
- 17K social media followers
- 2 million website visitors
- Apply to be a guest on our podcast. Your Health Unlocked empowers you to make better health care decisions by elevating reliable information and stories about today’s most pressing health topics. Pitch us an episode by filling out this short E-form today.
- Volunteer with us. We are always looking for passionate and motivated volunteers who want to hone their skills in communications, development, management, health policy & advocacy, community organizing, and more. Fill out this short volunteer interest form, and a member of our team will be in touch with next steps.