Our Track Record:
The Network has a long history of raising awareness around several chronic conditions that disproportionately affect women (and are sometimes minimized or dismissed by their health care providers). We’ve run features on chronic pain conditions, endometriosis, long COVID, PCOS, and more.
The Network will be broadening our chronic conditions scope of influence by focusing on common cardiovascular diseases and their unique impacts on women, such as diabetes, hypertension, and coronary heart disease, and HIV.
Change Lives (Including Yours). Get Involved
By deepening your relationship with the Network, you can:
- Improve access for people with Chronic Conditions and equity across the nation
- Build your skills in communications, development, management, health policy & advocacy, community organizing, and more
- Expand your professional circle with prospective mentors, employers, and subject matter experts
- Connect with an audience millions strong that wants to learn about brands that share their values
- Become an NWHN member. With your annual donation of just $15, you’ll receive:
- A 12 month membership to the NWHN
- Subscription to our exclusive quarterly newsletter
- Member mobilization updates and advocacy opportunities
- Invitations to annual events
- Sponsor a policy pillar. Are you particularly passionate about improving access and equity for people with Chronic Conditions? Contact our Interim Development Director Rachel Branaman at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how you can help us make an impact and access our audience of:
- 21K email subscribers
- 17K social media followers
- 2 million website visitors
- Apply to be a guest on our podcast. Your Health Unlocked empowers you to make better health care decisions by elevating reliable information and stories about today’s most pressing health topics. Pitch us an episode by filling out this short E-form today.
- Volunteer with us. We are always looking for passionate and motivated volunteers who want to hone their skills in communications, development, management, health policy & advocacy, community organizing, and more. Fill out this short volunteer interest form, and a member of our team will be in touch with next steps.