Our Track Record:
The Network has always sought to elevate stories of people living with disabilities and their caregivers. We’ve developed and run deep dive features on ALS, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Traumatic Brain Injuries, and more. Although we are proud of these outputs, we understand we have a lot further to go.
The Network will be significantly expanding our policy work on the disability front. This means taking a more comprehensive and intentional approach to folding cognitive and physical disability policy work into our portfolio. We really want to get this right, so we’ve been working closely with disability experts to refine our policy positions on this important issue area. Stay tuned for more specific information.
Change Lives (Including Yours). Get Involved
By deepening your relationship with the Network, you can:
- Improve Accessibility and equity across the nation
- Build your skills in communications, development, management, health policy & advocacy, community organizing, and more
- Expand your professional circle with prospective mentors, employers, and subject matter experts
- Connect with an audience millions strong that wants to learn about brands that share their values
- Become an NWHN member. With your annual donation of just $15, you’ll receive:
- A 12 month membership to the NWHN
- Subscription to our exclusive quarterly newsletter
- Member mobilization updates and advocacy opportunities
- Invitations to annual events
- Sponsor a policy pillar. Are you particularly passionate about improving access and equity for Disabled people? Contact our Interim Development Director Rachel Branaman at email@example.com to learn how you can help us make an impact and access our audience of:
- 21K email subscribers
- 17K social media followers
- 2 million website visitors
- Apply to be a guest on our podcast. Your Health Unlocked empowers you to make better health care decisions by elevating reliable information and stories about today’s most pressing health topics. Pitch us an episode by filling out this short E-form today.
- Volunteer with us. We are always looking for passionate and motivated volunteers who want to hone their skills in communications, development, management, health policy & advocacy, community organizing, and more. Fill out this short volunteer interest form, and a member of our team will be in touch with next steps.