Our Track Record:
The NWHN consistently raises up current events, content, and research at the intersection of women’s diverse lived experiences and mental health and wellbeing concerns. We also never shy away from talking about how physical health can have a proportional impact on mental health and wellbeing. Most recently, we’ve been following the research on how the COVID-19 pandemic has affected women’s mental health specifically.
The Network will be significantly expanding our policy work on mental health and wellbeing and is excited to announce this new pillar. Specifically, we’ll be focusing on policies that promote research, treatment, and societal supports surrounding anxiety and depression.
- Battling Workplace Burnout With Amy Papandrea (YHU Podcast Episode)
Change Lives (Including Yours). Get Involved
By deepening your relationship with the Network, you can:
- Improve Mental Health and Wellbeing access and equity across the nation
- Build your skills in communications, development, management, health policy & advocacy, community organizing, and more
- Expand your professional circle with prospective mentors, employers, and subject matter experts
- Connect with an audience millions strong that wants to learn about brands that share their values
- Become an NWHN member. With your annual donation of just $15, you’ll receive:
- A 12 month membership to the NWHN
- Subscription to our exclusive quarterly newsletter
- Member mobilization updates and advocacy opportunities
- Invitations to annual events
- Sponsor a policy pillar. Are you particularly passionate about improving access and equity for mental health? Contact our Interim Development Director Rachel Branaman at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how you can help us make an impact and access our audience of:
- 21K email subscribers
- 17K social media followers
- 2 million website visitors
- Apply to be a guest on our podcast. Your Health Unlocked empowers you to make better health care decisions by elevating reliable information and stories about today’s most pressing health topics. Pitch us an episode by filling out this short E-form today.
- Volunteer with us. We are always looking for passionate and motivated volunteers who want to hone their skills in communications, development, management, health policy & advocacy, community organizing, and more. Fill out this short volunteer interest form, and a member of our team will be in touch with next steps.