Our Track Record:
The NWHN believes that people can and do make good decisions about contraception (commonly known as birth control) when they are provided reliable and complete information about their choices. That’s why we consistently provide evidence-based, up to date facts on current and emerging contraception methods. We also led the development of the LARC Statement of Principles. This ground-breaking scientifically sound, socio-political mission statement is used by thousands of providers and policymakers to inform their actions around contraception and guard against reproductive coercion.
The Network will continue to make sure that contraception is safe, accessible, and affordable to all people. We will also continue to stringently review new and emerging methods for their safety and reliability.
- Finding Birth Control Online: An NWHN Shopping Guide (Resource Roundup)
- Everything you Need to Know About Emergency Contraception (Consumer Fact Sheet)
- Must-Know Birth Control Info with Dr. Yen (YHU Podcast Episode)
Change Lives (Including Yours). Get Involved
By deepening your relationship with the Network, you can:
- Improve Contraception access and equity across the nation
- Build your skills in communications, development, management, health policy & advocacy, community organizing, and more
- Expand your professional circle with prospective mentors, employers, and subject matter experts
- Connect with an audience millions strong that wants to learn about brands that share their values
- Become an NWHN member. With your annual donation of just $15, you’ll receive:
- A 12 month membership to the NWHN
- Subscription to our exclusive quarterly newsletter
- Member mobilization updates and advocacy opportunities
- Invitations to annual events
- Sponsor a policy pillar. Are you particularly passionate about improving access and equity for contraception? Contact our Interim Development Director Rachel Branaman at email@example.com to learn how you can help us make an impact and access our audience of:
- 21K email subscribers
- 17K social media followers
- 2 million website visitors
- Apply to be a guest on our podcast. Your Health Unlocked empowers you to make better health care decisions by elevating reliable information and stories about today’s most pressing health topics. Pitch us an episode by filling out this short E-form today.
- Volunteer with us. We are always looking for passionate and motivated volunteers who want to hone their skills in communications, development, management, health policy & advocacy, community organizing, and more. Fill out this short volunteer interest form, and a member of our team will be in touch with next steps.